CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Home Test Kit BUG BOX©
AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
xymbioTM Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Kit allows you to test yourself for the Coronavirus in the privacy of your home. This is the same level of test recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) This is a self-pay kit and does not require a doctor’s order.
HOW IT WORKS
- Use our online store below to purchase the Coronavirus Test Kit
- The Home Test Kit will be sent to you via overnight mail
- Open kit and follow detailed instructions
- Use enclosed address sticker to mail completed Test Kit to our lab
- Test will be processed by next business day from receipt at our lab
- Look for an encrypted email from xymbio that the test has been processed and your results are available
- Access encrypted email to view your results
WHAT THE COVID-19 TEST KIT CONTAINS
- Patient information form used to send you the results in an encrypted email.
- A test kit: one medical grade COVID-19 approved swab and collection tube.
- Self-adhesive patient label that is affixed to the tube to identify your sample
- Medical media transportation bag for your sample
- Prepaid FedEx return label
- FedEx UN 3373 Biological Substance Category B Express Shipping Bag
- This is a self-pay kit and does not require a doctor’s order
- Follow all instructions very carefully to ensure your specimen is collected properly
- Cost of kit includes FEDEX shipping
- Once we receive your completed Kit, we will process and email results within two business days
- Testing and results are private and confidential
- We encourage you to consult your physician if you have any questions about the test results, particularly if you test positive for the Coronavirus
- Understand that xymbio is mandated to report all positive tests for the Coronavirus to the state health agency where you live
NOT ALL CORONAVIRUS TESTS ARE EQUAL. The xymbio COVID-19 Home Test Kit contains everything required by the governing authorities for proper and safe shipping of infectious disease specimens. It is a molecular RNA level test using a process known as qPCR (quantitative polymerase chain reaction). This process provides the highest level of accuracy for detecting infectious disease.
xymbio was founded by experienced medical scientists and healthcare professionals to utilize industry leading technology to provide high complexity molecular testing for infectious disease identification.
We are currently working with Federal, State and Local Governments as well as commercial organizations, hospitals and community physicians who desire our support to provide COVID-19 diagnostic laboratory testing for their customers, employees and associates. We are also working directly with the general public to provide the same highly accurate CLIA accredited and Government approved COVID-19 test to individuals anywhere in the United States and her protectorates who have concerns about possible coronavirus contact.
Availability: 499 in stock